RE:Too many selective people on here

My point is, let people get to know you before asking them to chat privately.

If you read AndyDi (post #24) reply, you get a since why people are so cautious.

This post was edited

I gave up the chat room, almost everyone who private messaged me was after creepy sex chat.

I always checked the profile before answering a hi, and even if the profile looked sensible it soon became clear the other person was not a naturist, just an idiot in a chat room with an agenda.

This post was edited

I gave up the chat room, almost everyone who private messaged me was after creepy sex chat.I always checked the profile before answering a hi, and even if the profile looked sensible it soon became clear the other person was not a naturist, just an idiot in a chat room with an agenda.

I always check before saying hi if they allow single men too. If they look fake, I won't private them either. I even won't mind messaging outside of the chat room too

This post was edited

What I mean is that so many married couples, married women and single women don't want single men. Well I am real even though my face is hidden on my profile pic but most nudists don't want single men like me. Maybe I don't get it. I think it's judgmental towards real men that want to talk in pm to real people either married or single. I like talking in pm but I guess most don't. I even understand that most men can be fake too. I am sorry but it's getting frustrating that most married people and single women don't want to chat with real single guys in pmHere's the ugly truth:1) yes, you are single but that isn't all that sends up flags of caution.2) Your face in your profile pic is obscured. Hmmmm caution flag3) In 5 months that you've rejoined; you've joined over a dozen groups and have posted some comments but they all seem to be on masturbation and sin. Hmmmm another caution flag.4) Your willingness to chat via Skype and Gmail is another caution flag.Why not contribute, get involved in grouping discussions and let other members get to know who you are via various discussions other than masturbation and sin. The need for anonymity is shared by many members here and I'm friends with some but I didn't become friends with them until I read lots of what they had to say on many, many topics.You need to allow others to get to know you and from what I see on your profile and read of the comments on threads that you've posted, it sends up caution flags for a great many people/members.Just food for thought!

I appreciate your reply on this subject. It seems to be difficult to find relevant topics to participate in, however, Im new to the site and still navigating. Once again, thanks for your reply. Its helpful.

This post was edited

What I mean is that so many married couples, married women and single women don't want single men. Well I am real even though my face is hidden on my profile pic but most nudists don't want single men like me. Maybe I don't get it. I think it's judgmental towards real men that want to talk in pm to real people either married or single. I like talking in pm but I guess most don't. I even understand that most men can be fake too. I am sorry but it's getting frustrating that most married people and single women don't want to chat with real single guys in pmHere's the ugly truth:1) yes, you are single but that isn't all that sends up flags of caution.2) Your face in your profile pic is obscured. Hmmmm caution flag3) In 5 months that you've rejoined; you've joined over a dozen groups and have posted some comments but they all seem to be on masturbation and sin. Hmmmm another caution flag.4) Your willingness to chat via Skype and Gmail is another caution flag.Why not contribute, get involved in grouping discussions and let other members get to know who you are via various discussions other than masturbation and sin. The need for anonymity is shared by many members here and I'm friends with some but I didn't become friends with them until I read lots of what they had to say on many, many topics.You need to allow others to get to know you and from what I see on your profile and read of the comments on threads that you've posted, it sends up caution flags for a great many people/members.Just food for thought!

I appreciate your reply on this subject. It seems to be difficult to find relevant topics to participate in, however, Im new to the site and still navigating. Once again, thanks for your reply. Its helpful.

This post was edited

Agree that there are so many couples and women who do NOT want to chat with, or friend a single male. Why]? So threatening that we would come find you. 'steal' your wife away? What is it about single STRAIGHT men? The huge number of gay men here is unbelievable....there should be a totally GAYT'N' site as they outnumber the single straight men by 10 to 1 I bet.Somehow being bi or gay is the 'gateway' to anybody's acceptance . But I see what you mean by finding it a problem here. Sad that the same thing still happens at many nude resorts, where they block single men from attending, with claims of wanting to have a 'male -female' balance for each weekend, etc. But if they had 300 single women all want to show up one fine hot weekend,,,,I doubt they would turn any of them away at the gate or tell them they are not wanted due to a lack of balance..... Single men, especially those who are older,, ARE discriminated against in the nude world very much.

Do you expect anyone on the street to befriend you and treat you fairly without knowing you? I don't think so. Strangers are always kept at arms distance until they've proven themselves. You think that because you profess to being a nudist that all other nudists are just going to accept you as a friend because you call yourself a nudist? That's fantasy, it's not reality. It matters not if you're clothed on the street or nude at a resort. People are cautious, skeptical and are not trusting at first glance or first meetings. Do you really think that this, a nudist website, is some magical place where you say you're a nudist, post a naked picture of yourself, fill out a profile and all are suppose to welcome you with open arms and complete trust?

Whether many of you single male nudists want to believe it or not. Whether many of you single male nudists think it's wrong or not... there were some bad single male nudists that spoiled it for the many good single male nudists. It's a fact of life and a fact of this lifestyle. You need to deal with it by proving yourself if you truly want nudist women and nudist couples to trust you and that takes time and effort on your part, not everyone else's. ;-)

This post was edited

Also, single men always seem to want to make friends only with couples, I wonder why that is when there seem to be so many lonely men.

Why the desperate attempts, when the chat room is full with (genuine single nice nudist) blokes who just want to chat .

This post was edited

Also, single men always seem to want to make friends only with couples, I wonder why that is when there seem to be so many lonely men.Why the desperate attempts, when the chat room is full with (genuine single nice nudist) blokes who just want to chat .

Exactly! Chat with EVERYONE and have fun. Keep and open mind and only befriend those worthy of friendship. Let go of the rampant homophobia that exists here as well as in society. Stand up to those who are closed minded, judgemental, and form a chat room lynch mob to shout down and shut down anyone who dares to start any kind of conversation beyond "naked hugs and cyber kisses". Just take control of the situation and go after what you want in life as it sure won't come to you and fall into your lap.

This post was edited

Seriously, guys, lets say you are chatting in the lunchroom with a co-worker (male or female) about that dreadful last episode of Game of Thrones and some moron sits down and changes the subject to the size of his penis. What would you do?Same here, except everyone is nude.

Most people will not complain about anything. Those who do will do nothing beyond complain. They will take no action. Pick any topic in the textile world, insurance companies ripping people off, pharmaceutical companies ripping people off, etc. How many actually follow through with a lawsuit to force insurance or pharmaceutical companies to do the right thing. As far as nudism is concerned, it is always the same small group of people who actually do all of the work to promote nudism and keep what few nudist facilities that we have. The best that this group can do is to get some financial support from those who complain about lack of nudist facilities, etc but will do nothing about actually working to gain more nudist facilities.

This post was edited