RE:Ring Door bells

I love your video. I don't have a home surveillance system but if I did you would pretty much see the same thing. One set of neighbors have a clear view to my back door and deck so I am very discreet about going nude outside in daylight. I usually just step out and back in quickly but at night I will walk around a bit. A Ring doorbell would provide an interesting record of my brief nude excursions.

I like the image of you going out naked when your dog trees a possum. I actually have a possum living under my deck right now, and a woodchuck and some rabbits all living on my property and sometimes I step out when I see them, for getting I am nude.

This post was edited
RE:Ring Door bells

I've thought about installing a multi-camera home video security system and probably will do so. I have often thought about that aspect of it recording me going outside in the buff and what the wife would say if she saw the recording. The system I would get, however, would only record to a local drive and not out to a cloud-based drive or other system.

This post was edited