How many nude cruises??

The nude cruise in Feb 2020 will our 7th nude cruises & we can't wait until we set sail!!!!!

This topic was edited
RE:How many nude cruises??

This will be our sixth. We really liked 2017 on the Pride out of Tampa. The Legend is the same class and we will again be heading out of Tampa.

This post was edited

This will be our first cruise. We cant wait to go. I think we already packed her clothes. Oh we dont need to take any clothes. Duh I am a blonde with gray hair. Jim

This post was edited

This will be my 2nd one and I am excited about going. Had a blast this year and am looking forward to going again. I have to say I did overpack for this one so now I know what to take with me this go around. Basically a couple of pair of shorts and tops to go on land with and a few summer dresses to wear around. Lots of sunscreen. And it can get a bit cool if rain comes through at night. You have to be dressed in the formal dining room so nice casual or dressy is appropriate. And I always like a hat in the sun. Also having a backpack was great for going on land too.

This post was edited

Hello, Kelly & Rick from Phoenix here. This will be our first nude cruise. Looking forward to meeting new friends, new adventures and doing a lot of relaxing!

This post was edited

This will be Kathy and My 3rd nude cruise. We went on 2017, 2018 and the upcoming 2020 trip. We are really looking forward to sailing away!

This post was edited

This will be mine and Judy's 11th nude cruise with Bare Necessities.....Still loving them.

This post was edited

This will be mine and Judy's 11th nude cruise with Bare Necessities.....Still loving them.

This post was edited

This will be my second. I went this past January and had a wonderful time

This post was edited

This will be my second. I went this past January and had a wonderful time

This post was edited

2020 BNB will be our 4th nude cruise. We just love them!

This post was edited