Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in Central Florida for erotic photo shoots!

Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles (male & female) in Florida for erotic photo shoots like those mentioned in explanation of this group. Clothed, nude, topless, CFNM, NFCM, all different combinations.

This topic was edited
RE:Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in Central Florida for erotic photo shoots!

I am interested for this photo-shooting and would even come to Florida. Which location have you selected? When should the shooting take place? How many people should participate on it? To take part in this, it needs a certain planning because of the big distance for me. Closer details also by PM.

This post was edited
RE:Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in Central Florida for erotic photo shoots!

I am down for the shoot. Just let me know when and where.

This post was edited

Inboxed you x

This post was edited

I would be there, come home at the end of september.

This post was edited

Count me in !!!!! Give me a shout so I can plan the time to attend. I live here in central Florida so hopefully I would be available to have some fun! loveitnude here on TN

This post was edited

Is this still on ?

This post was edited

I am in Pinellas Park, if you are still looking.

This post was edited

This has been an interesting discussion but the big question is whether or not the filming has already been accomplished or it's still open for those interested in participating. So, please comment on whether not there will be filming. If there is I'm interested for any US locations.

The original post was made two years ago, und it doesn't look as if they have been back since making the post.

If there is anyone else in the Central Florida preferably Pinellas County, who is looking to do something like this, I'm still game.

This post was edited