From Clothed to NAKED

360 pics

Anyone ever do Front, Back, Left Right Side pics?

Dressed to undressed video

Here is one of my videos of me going from dressed to undressed

Stripping off

How about a sequence where our clothes are stRipped off

Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

New rules and requirements

As of today, all members require certification to join this private group. Those who do not yet have certification will be given one week to do so. After that, all members without certification will be deleted and removed. TN has tightened the rules...

Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in...

Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles (male & female) in Florida for erotic photo shoots like those mentioned in explanation of this group. Clothed, nude, topless, CFNM, NFCM, all different combinations.

How about a video

Not sure if you can post a video here, but if you could, a clip where you are getting undressed little by little.

Who does want to participate in this...

Which group members want to participate then in this Photo-Project and show interest? How far would you go for it, travel or fly even? We could arrange it, perhaps, in France or Germany, but definitely it will be in Europe. Now I am stretched on...

Just a question to participate correctly

Who can explain to us how to put two pictures in one? (As do other nudists)

How about only pics of ourselves?

I wish this was restricted to just our own pics. I see some people just taking pictures off the web and posting them here. If i want that, i can do my own web search. I feel this should be about sharing our own pictures. Just my thought.