Stripping off

How about a sequence where our clothes are stRipped off

This topic was edited
RE:Stripping off

Do you have any pictures of when your host cut off your clothes when you were on vacation some years ago?

This post was edited

I have stRIPped off clothing I no longer wanted and didn't think would be wanted by charity either on occasion.
Don't have any pictures to show from when I did it.
I always start at the outer edges and cut/rip off more and more until the last remaining pieces are the waistband and a flap of cloth covering my genitals.
Looks like you opens up the crotch and freed your cock and balls early in the stRIPping process.

This post was edited

I also like to take such photos

This post was edited

Do you have any pictures of when your host cut off your clothes when you were on vacation some years ago?

I'll take a look.

This post was edited

For those not in the know:- I stayed at a small nudist guesthouse in Spain. We spent the day naked and got to know each other. In the evening we dressed to go into town for drinks. On return I was tied up each evening and all my clothes were cut off me while the other guests watched. We all enjoyed it. Somehow being forcibly stripped (or watching it) is exciting even though we've been naked together earlier

This post was edited

Do you have any pictures of when your host cut off your clothes when you were on vacation some years ago?For those not in the know:- I stayed at a small nudist guesthouse in Spain. We spent the day naked and got to know each other. In the evening we dressed to go into town for drinks. On return I was tied up each evening and all my clothes were cut off me while the other guests watched. We all enjoyed it. Somehow being forcibly stripped (or watching it) is exciting even though we've been naked together earlier

MInor point but noticed that you are not wearing socks in this picture.
If I remember correctly, you said once that your host cut them off last in the process.
Do you remember if that evening, they got cut off first, you didn't wear any by choice, or all the ones you brought had already been cut and you had none left?

This post was edited
RE:stRipping off

Some others

This post was edited

I arranged this with a friend.. He and a few other people I didn't know we're in a club. I arrived in white tee, jeans and boots. I had already nicked corners of the clothing beforehand. We were all chatting and drinking and my friend came behind me and secretly located the nicks in my tee and jeans. While we were talking and laughing in a group in the middle of the bar, my friend started to rip of my clothes... In s few seconds I was naked apart from my boots.. The guys around us were shocked and excited.. So was I Hehehe... Anyway I was there in a bar ... Boots only. .. The others didn't know this was planned nor that I had spare clothes in the hatcheck. I spent all evening naked in the club.. I was dead horny... For me as well...

This post was edited

Some others

You must have lost a lot of clothes doing this. I hope not too many were your better ones.

This post was edited

Some othersYou must have lost a lot of clothes doing this. I hope not too many were your better ones.

Noticed that only one of the sequences shows anyone else.
Did you cut your own clothes off in the others.
Also noticed that the one other person is nude.
Was that the normal situation when someone cut off your clothes?

This post was edited