RE:stRipping off

Out of the eight sequences I cut/ripped my own clothes off in only 3. In the other 5 My friends did it.

This post was edited

Out of the eight sequences I cut/ripped my own clothes off in only 3. In the other 5 My friends did it.

Do you remember how many times they were nude when they did so?

This post was edited

Out of the eight sequences I cut/ripped my own clothes off in only 3. In the other 5 My friends did it.Do you remember how many times they were nude when they did so?

I think it was all 5 times. As you could see I was tied up each time and helpless to stop them (as if I'd want to!).

This post was edited

Out of the eight sequences I cut/ripped my own clothes off in only 3. In the other 5 My friends did it.Do you remember how many times they were nude when they did so?I think it was all 5 times. As you could see I was tied up each time and helpless to stop them (as if I'd want to!).

Never done a mutual stRIP then?

This post was edited

Never done a mutual stRIP then?

They like to keep their clothes, while mine are trashed.

This post was edited
RE:Stripping off

I also like to take such photos
These pictures appear to be of you removing all of your clothes and leaving them intact. Have you ever ripped your clothing off piece by piece, destroying them in the process?

This post was edited

Mine do get ripped off and trashed, as you can see from post #8

But, to be fair, most of the times I undress , I just take the clothes off and save them for another day. I don't have that many.

This post was edited

Never done a mutual stRIP then?They like to keep their clothes, while mine are trashed.

I guess they didn't like to wear them since you mentioned that they were nude the entire time they were stRIPping off your clothes!

This post was edited

Mine do get ripped off and trashed, as you can see from post #8But, to be fair, most of the times I undress , I just take the clothes off and save them for another day. I don't have that many.

But you must have owned a lot of clothes at one time, with having your clothes stRIPped off many times and all the other creative ways you got rid of clothing.

This post was edited

That hasn't always been true. We have had days when I have stRipped my friend and then he has stRipped me. So we both end up naked with a pile of rags.

This post was edited