360 pics

Anyone ever do Front, Back, Left Right Side pics?

This topic was edited
RE:360 pics

Anyone ever do Front, Back, Left Right Side pics?

I've been intrigued for many years by these things called nude posture photos. There are hundreds of them--easy to find on line. They were apparently inspired by the Ivy League Nude Posture Photos scandal of the 1950s-70s. The art ones (not the Ivy League ones, which I understand have been destroyed) were apparently done first by one Akira Gomi. Many others have done them.
They are montages--several photos combined. Gomi's standard (there are many variants) was like this. First shot: Full front, head to toe, just standing mug-shot style, dressed as the person might normally be. Second: Full front, head to toe, standing the same way, fully nude. Then two shots full nude, head to toe, standing facing to one side and then the other side. Then full nude, head to toe, from the back. Finally, there are two more, full nude, head to mid thigh, one front and one back.
All the ones you find on line are of women. I'm aware of two that have ever been done of men--and one of those is one that I did of myself. It's in my photo album, and actually on the front of my profile. I'll try to post it here when I have more time.

This post was edited

OK, I'm going to try to put that picture now. To say again, this is one of those Naked Posture Photos--one of two I've ever seen that wasn't a woman. And I took this one and put it together. It's of me.

This post was edited

I did a few years ago for a Spencer Tunick shoot, his second near the Dead Sea. This time I wasn't invited, and he used only young people.

This post was edited

My photos

This post was edited

really neat series of photos.

This post was edited

Happy to - just need a photographer

This post was edited

Here are my 360's.
May

This post was edited

Here are my 360's.
May

This post was edited

Looking fabulous. If you're going to have tanlines, make them skimpy! :-)

This post was edited

These are not QUITE what the brief calls for but I hope they will suffice...?

This post was edited