Nude beach

Havent been to a nude beach , trying to convince the wife. What is the best on in the Bay Area and why?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude beach

My favorite is Bonny Doon. It a beautiful cove surrounded by cliffs (which block the wind on chillier days). It's big enough to spread out a bit yet small enough to give you a sense of community. If you don't want to be part of the bigger group, there are some more private enclaves that you can go to. The best part of it is that it attracts people from all walks of life and everyone gets a long well.

This post was edited

Yeah I think the challenge is finding one my wife will be comfortable at while convincing her its not just old naked guys lol

This post was edited

My favorite is Bonny Doon. It a beautiful cove surrounded by cliffs (which block the wind on chillier days). It's big enough to spread out a bit yet small enough to give you a sense of community. If you don't want to be part of the bigger group, there are some more private enclaves that you can go to. The best part of it is that it attracts people from all walks of life and everyone gets a long well.

agree - its a great one and I cant wait to get back to the bay area for a visit

This post was edited

I second Bonny Doon. What has already been said, and because of UCSC, there usually a smattering of college kids. Just don't diss the "old guys," we created those nude beaches.

That's really the beauty of the place. There are multiple generations there, and at least when I've been there, all co-mingle and respect each other. It's a very inclusive place.

This post was edited

Yeah I think the challenge is finding one my wife will be comfortable at while convincing her its not just old naked guys lol

I can completely understand your wife's concerns. As with most things involving nudity, guys tend to be more forthcoming and therefore more present. I've been to nudist places where the few women present are barraged by all of the men there. Bonny isn't that way. In my time there, I've seen a fair (not equal) representation of females on the beach. Most are part of a couple, but I've seen single females and female-only groups there as well.

The large section of the beach is generally clothed. If you want to see if your wife would be comfortable in that environment, simply go to the beach, walk over the the nude section and show her that there is a large and diverse crowd present. She wouldn't have to be naked to walk over and check things out.

If you two do, I'd love to hear what she thought.

This post was edited