- Snow shoeing is another option. TBH, I've never done it naked (or without pants), but I will attest that it generates tons of body heat. Snow...
- EnjoyingNakednessjoined a group
- Nude Workers
For everyone who likes to work naked and wants to show it publicly.For all genders. Have fun working and showing. Greetings Paul
- Thank you TN for providing an ever-present banner ad for the holiday! I so enjoy having to click the X every page that I visit on the site even when it doesn't apply to me (since I'm already a lifetime member). Why not make it like the other annoying 'cookie' banner and only have to click on it once? UX is a real field of study...you should look into it.
- I'm glad to hear that you had such a great experience with the photo shoot! I've always been interested in doing some (from both sides of the...
- There's a lot of great advice in these replies and I agree with most of it. You can start at night when, even in metro areas, it's far more...
- Great pics! I've found that self timers can be very nice to get pseudo candid shots but I prefer to take my photos with a bluetooth remote...
- Welcome to the site! Another great place to hang out nude with others that is a bit closer to you is Laguna del Sol. It's not gender segregated...
Hi and welcome!
I'm a friendly guy who tries to always keep an open mind and treat everyone with respect. I don't have any "requirements" for interacting with others on this site. And, while I appreciate those who are willing to bare all to the world, I also realize that everyone has a different level of comfort as well as different privacy concerns. I believe that nudism should be an open and accepting environment for everyone, no matter where they are on their nudist journey. To that end, I generally accept all friend requests (yes, even the bots). It's not that I'm trying to be a friend collector, but more because I really want to help break down barriers between us all, bots included ;) .
I'm from the midwest, but spent most of my adult life in upstate NY. I moved to CA back in 2011 and absolutely love it here! Through nude yoga and the beach, I discovered how much I really enjoy being naked around others. Nude beaches, resorts and other outdoor venues are my favorite places to be naked, but honestly, anywhere I can go naked is fine with me ;)
I tend to be pretty easy to get along with and can generally hold my own in conversations, so feel free to message me or start a chat.
This should be obvious, but adding it anyways:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals using this site, or any of its associated sites, for studies, projects, membership, etc., you DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. You may contact me for express written permission. It is recommended that other members post a similar message.
Anonymous - 52
- 5' 10"
- Small town in Indiana
- Income Level
- Wine Industry
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I'd love to make friends with local nudists who share some of my same interests. I'd really like to expand my circle of friends and go to / do more nudists activities (like the beach, spa days, etc). I'm open to making friends from around the world as well, so don't be shy!
Beach, Camping, Canoeing, (good) Coffee, Cycling, Environmentalism, Exploring, Fitness, (I'm a total) Foodie, Graphic Design, Hiking, Kayaking, Nutrition, Nudism (obviously), Photography, Skiing (downhill and x-country), Tennis (not very good, but enjoy it), Tech, Travel, Weight Lifting, Wine and Winemaking, Yoga...just to name a few. I'm pretty open minded and willing to try new activities.
I really can't narrow them down, but I do love comedies and sci-fi. I also like the occasional horror flick :)
I'm all over the map! I really listen to everything but country. (Cheers to those who like it, but it's just not my thing). I'm oddly obsessed with Amy Lee / Evanescence. I just can't get enough of her voice! In This Moment , Breaking Benjamin, Adelita's Way are also favorites. Dvorak and Rachmaninoff are a couple of my favorite composers.
Selfless people who try to make this world a nicer place to live.