Parents !

Did your parents already see you sleeping naked ?

This topic was edited
RE:Parents !

No, never. I got a late start with a bit of nude sleep in college, much more frequently when I got my first apartment. Consistently nude in bed now, but often wake up cold, even under blankets, so have to add an unwanted clothing layer to get back to sleep. Nude in bed is the best.

This post was edited

Yes. I started sleeping naked when I was 11. Also hung out in my room naked. Kept the door closed but not locked. Mom would knock first but dad would just walk in. I stayed naked when they came in.

This post was edited

Long ago... In full glory! Tried to cover me up... But finally gave up. Now no one bothers!

This post was edited

Long ago... In full glory! Tried to cover me up... But finally gave up. Now no one bothers!

Means now you are being nude in front of your parents?

This post was edited

When I started nudism for the second time, only my dad knew about my habit of sleeping naked. Once I arrived late and slept late that day my mother entered my room for some things that were stored in my closet, I slept and did not listen when I entered, when he left my father told me that he said "I think we should buy him a air system, because he doesn't wear clothes to sleep because of the heat "my dad just laughed and told him that it wouldn't help, since apparently it was a habit of mine to sleep like that. Since then mom knocks on the door before entering my room and dad just entered.

This post was edited

Loll.thatsgreat buddyy

This post was edited

Oh yes. I like to say I was born naked, and fought to stay that way. As an only child of older parents, they were tolerant.
I found EVERY excuse to be naked...it was too hot, etc. Finally, when I was about 6, they gave up and I roamed the house naked most of the time until I moved out. The one rule was no nudity when there was company, and no nudity outside. I loved it.
My dad supported this and I suspect he was a want to be home nudist. On occasion he would stay undressed while changing.
Sleeping was, naturally in the nude.

Would love to hear from anyone who had a similar experience.

This post was edited

A few times yes.. more like my college roommate and I always slept naked as it was so hot in our dorm room.

This post was edited

Yes, like others they new and didn't mind. Mum would always knock before coming in but dad would just walk in a for a chat

This post was edited

yes, I'm sleeping naked since I was 15. Mum did not want it at first, but I stayed with it. In rare cases, the parents have seen me naked. Now I visit sometimes and avoid being seen naked.

This post was edited