RE:Bathroom

Yes, I do all house cleaning in the nude even the bathroom!!

This post was edited

I do all household and garden chores nude when the weather is acceptable. My neighbors (on the higher side of the hill) know, but I don't deliberately go out to upset them Nothing has been said in the few years they have owned it!.

This post was edited

Usually do the cleaning nude when housemates out, easier to do, and saves getting hot and sweaty doing it

This post was edited

Being nude makes most jobs around the home much more enjoyable, from bathroom cleaning, ironing to painting and decorating. So much easier to clean up and no ruined or dirty clothing to wash. Very environment friendly!!

This post was edited

I find it more comfortable to do most cleaning and decorating around the home in the nude. I believe it is also environment friendly, since you don't have dirty clothes to wash.

This post was edited

When I read this bathroom clean up it reminded me of when I first moved out on my own. It was in the late spring and hot already. My apartment did not have A/C which was normal for me. I became a full time home nudist and my last job cleaning up the apartment was the bathroom. I recall how nice it was to clean up the tub and toilet and then shower off with a hand wand.

My apartment was the hang out for that summer and I was nude at all times at home. My male friends would not join me except for one friend at the end of the summer. He later became a nudist and I saw him at a local resort a few years later. It was a large apartment and I truly enjoyed that summer. I moved later with a friend who preferred my nudity stayed in my bedroom. I spent one year that way and moved into my own place and again lived like a nudist all the time.

This post was edited

My wife often cleans the shower and tub nude, even though she is rarely nude at home.
Now that we have a privacy fence, I do most of the pool cleaning and maintenance nude.

This post was edited

Love doing the cleaning naked....don't get too hot...no sweaty sticking clothes...less washing to do.
Looking for a naked house mate too to share everyday nakedness
Ax

This post was edited