- Buttnaked60 responded to a topic "Anyone in UK? North East/West England & Yorkshire?"
- Hi, I'm in the north east too. Happy Nude Year!!!
- All the Best to everyone for the New Year, hopefully once the new vaccine roles out we may get back to social nude meetings.
- Really glad to hear things have turned out well for you, I know you were a bit apprehensive about getting circumcised. So no more problems in use,...
- It's not been too good weather wise in the north east, but just got comfortable in the sun the other day , when wife came out and complained...
- Buttnaked60joined a group
- UK Retired Naturists
Group for those retired members living in the UK. The idea is to promote a list of those who are in the UK without the need to trawl through the rest...
- Hi, No problem if you want to know anything ,just ask
- Hi, I was 35 when it became medically necessary, so have enjoyed the delights both with and without a hood. It wasn't too bad, although...
- Generally I would say B, but depending on ambient temperature can vary between C and if cool enough A.
Been a naturist most of my life, but find it dificult to meet like minded people in this area.
Anonymous - 71
- 5' 7"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Fellow male naturists in the area, possibly for attending events or in home, sorry unable to accommodate in return favour as wife not into naturism.
Reading,swimming ,cycling, DIY and home maintenance, general nude relaxation.Would like to learn and be able to exchange massages.
depends on mood