Freeballing country

In another group someone asked if there is a country where men go without underwear. Any kilt wearing Scots might think this is a silly question.

This topic was edited
RE:Freeballing country

I havent worn underwear since i was a youngster. I sometimes wear a kilt and walk the hills naked most weekdays in most weathers.

This post was edited

Recently, I have seen people in kilts, wearing such things as leggings and shorts under them.

Why?????????????????????????????????????????

This post was edited

I once went to a wedding reception and all kilt wearers were lined up. Anyone wearing underwear was given the chance to remove them before public embarrassment. We were all lined up and had to prove that we were "true Scots".

This post was edited

A few years ago, I had organised Xmas night for the office.. Included a meal at a Mexican restaurant followed by ceilidh. Of course I wore my kilt which I love wearing. Was the only guy wearing one. You can guess and some point I had to prove my "Scottishness" when we were in the restaurant. So the all the guy lined up at the bar, facing the camera, with me in the middle facing the bar. the guys either side took a hold of my kilt and lifted... and flash went a few cameras...

This post was edited