Things begin to sag when we get older

Still a home nudist but as we get older things begin to sag and tend to visit the beach less often so good to belong to a group who all have the same problem lol
Is there anyone else who feels the same way?

This topic was edited
RE:Things begin to sag when we get older

My gf does.... and she is not even a nudist

This post was edited

I have learned to accept myself better now that I'm not going to be young again.

This post was edited

I didn't really get into the nudist llifestyle until I was older, and it doesn't bother me.
At the beach I visit, there are plenty of older sagging bodies so I fit in just fine.

This post was edited

Still a home nudist but as we get older things begin to sag and tend to visit the beach less often so good to belong to a group who all have the same problem lolIs there anyone else who feels the same way?

There is a lot of beauty in those sags.i love them, even mine.

This post was edited

Yes, things begin to sag, change shape, soften, and wrinkle as we get older. But our bodies change over our entire lifetime for various reasons - that's natural, and exactly why we should continue to be nude and show ourselves if we feel more comfortable naked rather than hiding ourselves away. Our bodies are what they are, we may wish they were different, but we should never feel ashamed of them.

This post was edited

@beefish Exactly! Thank you for being the voice of reason

This post was edited

Whether you are tall or short, too thin or too big: it does not matter in naturism and I keep naked outside where it is possible less often than before because the places are quite far from home.

This post was edited

I didn't really get into the nudist llifestyle until I was older, and it doesn't bother me.At the beach I visit, there are plenty of older sagging bodies so I fit in just fine.

^^ This.

I don't (yet) sag too badly (though I hardly look like a 20-year-old :) ) but there are plenty of very saggy, very overweight people on most nude beaches.

Although I think (hope) I look better than them - I love seeing them. The fact that they're out there, enjoying themselves is a form of true beauty.

This post was edited

beefish stated it perfectly!!

This post was edited

A naturist is not afraid of his body! There are some skinny, big, big, small, young and old.He just shares his nudity together and he is tolerant and respectful of others.Personally, I continue to be naked outside where it is is possible.

This post was edited