newbie erections

i have an issue with pre cum and erections will this die down the longer i am a nudist. will i just get use to it, and it will stop

This topic was edited
RE:newbie erections

Hey Dukewc,

I think this is part of it all being so new and assume it will stop being an issue over time. I can't say that I had the issue myself really; when I first started I realized very quickly that nudism was not sexual for me - to me being nude in a nudist setting was liberating and natural and as such it didn't feel sexual.

Society typically equates nudity with sex. I'm not saying that your reaction to being naked or interacting in a nudist setting is wrong, it just might be that you're still somewhat associating nudity with sex in some way, and once you've had some more time with it or interacted with some others you'll learn what nudism really is. At least for myself nudism is open and freeing and removes so many barriers emotionally, and as such nakedness is typically not hyper-sexual to me, either when I am alone or with others.

Humans are sexual and it does happen, but once the newness wears off and you start to realize what nudism really is and what it means to so many of us I don't think you'll have this as a continual issue. You must have looked into nudism and wanted to take the plunge for some reason, just re-examine why and chances are this will help you.

Kevin

This post was edited

thank you i am still not a social nudist yet hope to be soon but thanks for the input i will let time take its course and i will try to realize the wholesome side of nudity and not the sexual my upbringing was tight about nudity so that might be why

This post was edited

much thanks im feeling better about it

This post was edited

I remember my first time on a nudist beach, I was 18 and there were a lot of naked bodies on the beach, something I hadn't experienced before. Some people were kicking a ball about and inviting others to join in, so I joined in. The excitement of being naked around others enjoying being naked without a sexual thought in my mind, but with the excitement, no not excitement, exhilaration is the right word I think and the blood pumping, I got an erection. A few of the other lads had semi's, but mine was full and one of them told me not to worry about it. It didn't go down until an older man came up to me and suggested I lay down on my belly until it subsided or stand in the sea for a bit.

Even now sometimes I get an erection at the beach, I'll be lying there sunning myself and a cool breeze will suddenly wash across my body and boom.

Guess I'm saying that erections aren't always because of sex or thinking about sex.

This post was edited