RE:Hi my dudes

Erectile tissue goes well inside your body, therefore your penis and shaft. When I'm cold, sometimes only my glans is visible. Warmer and more relaxed, I lengthen. I consider myself to be average size In the penis department. One thing I have noticed about myself, for any given condition, when I'm heavier and my stomach is more pronounced, my penis withdraws more! Using my hands, if I pull my tummy in, I extend more, kind of a gravity / suction effect inside my body. So, thinner guys are 'out' more... my opinion. Its normal to me. For health reasons I'm trying to loose a lot of my excess fat. Hence I've been paying attention to this issue. I hope this helps.

Maybe that's why I look smaller to myself. Just thought I was shrinking.

This post was edited

There are showers and growers in penises. The former have no increase in size when erect other than stiffer, same length when flaccid. They represent around 75% of penises. The other group is like you and me with a small penis that lengthens when erect to the same or similar length of the showers. We represent around 24% of penises. Not much we can do to increase it when flaccid.

This post was edited

my older brother is a shower hanging 4 or 5 inches all the time. i'm like you a grower and either way they work good, and the lenght is with the person.

This post was edited

if you are over weight, the pounds above your pubic region will make your penis actually pull inward when flaccid.

I second that, but you don't need to be overweight to have your penis pull inward. It's caused by a lower back curve called "post anterior tilt" and can be improved through glute exercises such as squats. It's been a few months work and I already see the improvement of a straighter abs/pubic area which makes my penis look about two inches longer. More importantly, my posture has improved.

This post was edited

All great tips. I also do kegel exercising. You can google on specifics but I have noticed in the year or two I have been doing them, I seem to hang more low than before. As far as erect goes, they say penis pumps can increase length. Kegels are good for all sorts of penis related stuff. Message me or add me on Skype to find out more

This post was edited

Doctor OZ said you get an addition inch of cock for every 35# you lose!!

This post was edited

I'm a grower not a shower as they say. Mine turtles in sometimes even to the point of irritation when sitting. It doesn't seem to happen when I have my PA ring in though so that is my solution.

This post was edited

Dont know who to ask and afraid to ask my women doc. But do any if you dude's have a penis that shrinks in or (turtles in ). Wondering if its a normal thing or not

How much is being turtled? It happens to me all of the time, but I am hung like a stud field mouse. If you are swinging a big donkey dick and it is retracted completely inside, I would find that weird, but not cause for concern.

This post was edited

Dont know who to ask and afraid to ask my women doc. But do any if you dude's have a penis that shrinks in or (turtles in ). Wondering if its a normal thing or not

How much is being turtled? It happens to me all of the time, but I am hung like a stud field mouse. If you are swinging a big donkey dick and it is retracted completely inside, I would find that weird, but not cause for concern.

Pictures of me in various stages of turtle.

This post was edited

This post was edited