RE:Dressing after a long time nude

That's why I hate leaving the nudist resort to come home. This past weekend I left my house at 7:00 am on Friday and after stopping at the McDonalds drive thru took off my shorts and drove all the way to the nudist resort almost 3 hours away, got out of the car and went in and reserved my camping spot. I stayed bottomless all the way until I arrived back home at 3:45pm on Sunday. I did wear a shirt some since it went into the 60's at night and to keep some of the sun off me on that beautiful weekend. If I hadn't gone over to my inlaws I would have stayed that way until having to walk the dogs that night. The longest I've been bottomless.

This post was edited

Do you feel especially constrained by clothing after you have spent a significant amount of time continuously nude?Yes. One might think that the more time you spend nude, might translate to greater tolerance of occasionally having to wear clothing. For me, the exact opposite is true. The more time I spend nude, the less tolerance I have for wearing clothing -- even for brief periods. I find it confining and generally uncomfortable to be wrapped in cloth.I now work from home and have very little reason to ever don clothing. But I do go out on occasion.
About how many hours do you wear anything in an average month?

This post was edited

I would not say is is uncomfortable, but it does feel strange to have fabric rubbing over your skin.
I once went all summer without clothes, got a terrific tan! It is more common for us be be nude several days to a week. Just now I have worn only panties for two days, but will need groceries tomorrow.

This post was edited