Hi everyone

Im in California but visit neighboring states at times throughout the year. Is there any nudist hiking groups out in AZ? Any places you guys know about where one can hike in the nude without any issues?

This topic was edited
RE:Hi everyone

Hi, and welcome to the group again. There are a lot of us who hike nude here but I don't know of any specific club. There is a naked hiking group here on TN.
We have quite a few friends that hike... one of the best places is Sycamore Creek. A beautiful hike in the spring when the water is running. You can google it about an hour northeast of Phoenix. Check out Copper Cactus Ranch, it's a clothing optional men's retreat and they have hiking there. You can hike so many places here...BLM land and State parks naked hiking is legal but you need to be in secluded areas away from others. I hope this helps, if you have questions just ask...someon will know the answers here.

This post was edited

Awesome thanks for the information. Ill do some research on the places youve mentioned. Id like to connect with other naked hikers out in Arizona and enjoy some different scenery.
Ive aware of the BLM land. There is a nudist hiking group out here in my area and we hike on BLM land.

This post was edited

Glad we could help... quite a few of our members here hike. I think if you picked a tentative date when you were coming out to hike we could round up several other guys. Post it on the group here and if I see that you're not getting responses I'll contact friends that I know will hike if they're free!
Look forward to hiking with you and the other guys!

This post was edited

Andres, I messaged you.

This post was edited

Hello how are you.i would love to hike with you .. when and where

This post was edited