RE:Bare Feet, Bare Ass, Bare Everythiing!

Really! I feel much better FULLY naked. Im always without shoes at home. In nature, at first without shoes I feel discomfort, but I quickly get used to it. Of course, if there are sharp stones under my feet, I put on sandals. In general, there is nothing better than a feeling of complete nudity!

This post was edited

To me being nude means nude from top to bottom. Always barefoot unless I am on rough terrain, then I wear sandals.

This post was edited

Although, admittedly, there are times we need footwear for safety or protection, I love nothing better than being barefoot when naked. Nothing nicer than the feel of cool grass underfoot or else wet sand, accompanied by the realization that I am fully naked, head to toe!

Definitely with you on this if I dont have wear shoes I don't. Itsthe same with clothes really barefoot and barefoot all over is my motto.

This post was edited

I walk barefoot as often as possible but snow puts a damper on walking around barefoot

This post was edited

Totally agree naked means without clothing, socks are clothing. If I'm naked like now n much as possible I'm barefoot. Even if I'm not naked in definetly barefoot

This post was edited

Although, admittedly, there are times we need footwear for safety or protection, I love nothing better than being barefoot when naked. Nothing nicer than the feel of cool grass underfoot or else wet sand, accompanied by the realization that I am fully naked, head to toe!I concur with your sentiments.Someone ever told me too, we are not completely 100% naked if (when) we are wearing even the slightest of clothings or accessories such as slippers or sandals, a hat etc.However, I also agree that our own safety is important, that we should be protecting our bare bodies (including our feet) against the rough outdoor elements. Be safe, not sorry.
Feet and head to me are special cases, even in a nude environment. I'll usually leave the thongs (flip flops) behind unless I feel my feet are not up to it at the moment, but don't care if others don't follow suit. My cap tends to stay on in sunlight unless swimming to protect my folically-challenged dome!

This post was edited

I am barefoot in the house whenever it is warm enough, whether I am naked or not.
Outdoors, it depends on the temperature and terrain.
Once I went directly to Gunnison after a half day business meeting.
When I got there, I noticed that I had forgotten my flip-flops.
Not wanting to get my good loafers sandy, I went from the car to the beach barefoot.
I got blisters on my feet that were so bad that it was painful to walk for several days afterward.
Never made that mistake again!

This post was edited

" I get stare walking down the street with no shoes and have even been been asked can't I afford shoes ."

I thought no one would give you a second glance in FNQ! I occasionally do the same in suburban Melbourne and it still feels slightly rebellious, as if a store employee is going to cite OHS concerns at me. No idea of the reactions of others as I tend to focus on the shopping and making sure I've not missed an item on my list.

This post was edited