- When I first opened the topic, was to say in a heartbeat! But that leaving everyone behind causes one to reconsider. I would go to the moon in a...
- 63 Chevy2 and that was 1975, quickly replaced with a 74 Vega. On hindsight that was NOT an upgrade!
- Charlie Daniels ,Fire on the Mountain. On 8 track so I could listen to it in my Vega!
- Thanks for posting that first vid, just saw the others this moment. I tried it this morning with my microfiber towel. Had to do some work out near...
- Barefoot5977created a topic
- Star Trek thoughts?
- What do Captain James T. kirk and toilet paper have in common? They both travel to Uranus while wiping out Klingons.
- I think a lot of us are innately interested in experiencing life to the fullest and open to trying anything that seems to expand our life. That gets...
- We live about 5 miles from a regional airport, and are under part on one approach. Also have a crop duster plant winter cover on the fields of my...
- Well, I match the introvert but the whole survey seems pretty thin. I really just prefer to be comfortable, especially sleeping. As a teen, I would...
just a simple man who enjoys life. Been with my wife since college and two wonderful kids, not interested in anything but friendship with anyone friendly! Won't be many pictures here, too many narrow minded people involved in my professional/volunteering life. But, I look forward to meeting and visiting at the resorts and here. My wife of these many years loves being nude as well but isn't up for the I net, so just me on here. Oh, internet connection for me is in the stone age, text messaging is about it.
Anonymous - 61
- 5' 11"
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
like minded folk that are upbeat and enjoy life
outdoors things,, hammock camping, hiking,fishing,hunting,just being naked, basically love being outside, outside nude, mo-betta:)
not many, the Martian makes the short list
classic southern rock