RE:Quote of the day

I think some things are better left unsaid ....and l usually think that right after l say it.

This post was edited

I told my wife I wanted to be cremated..... She made me an appointment for Tuesday.

This post was edited

I told my wife I wanted to be cremated..... She made me an appointment for Tuesday.

If you make it to your appointment and it's successful. we won't be hearing from you anymore after the next 3 days.

This post was edited

If you don't swear while driving.....you're not paying enough attention to the road.

This post was edited

By the time someone says something in the meeting worth writing down, l've likely already taken my pen apart and lost the spring.

This post was edited

By the time someone says something in the meeting worth writing down, l've likely already taken my pen apart and lost the spring.

LOL! Such is my life!

This post was edited

Husband: l want you to have this bracelet Dear, it belonged to my grandmother.... Wife: why does it say Do Not Resuscitate.

This post was edited

Doctor said if l have the vasectomy, l would't have any kids...had the op.... got home... and they're still here...

This post was edited
. RE:Quote of the day

hahahahaha maybe they'll be gone when you have it reversed after a day or two =)

This post was edited

Doctor said if l have the vasectomy, l would't have any kids...had the op.... got home... and they're still here...

Oh hell, I just blew beer out my nose!!!

This post was edited