Plans for 2024

Happy Nude Year everyone. What are your plans for this year?

This topic was edited
RE:Plans for 2024

So far, just a three-week break in a nude hotel on Gran Canaria later this month.

This post was edited

At least one naked camping trip, some naked fishing, hiking, and geocaching. Come on warm weather!

This post was edited

Retirement

This post was edited

Planning a week of kayak fishing in Florida, Thinking to base camp at Suwannee Valley campground.

This post was edited

Definitely a late July/early Aug trip to Valley View Hot Springs in Colorado to see the bats (naked of course).

Going to try and do a Florida trip early May and may do a round robin trip of places over 2-3 weeks including Hippie Hollow in Texas and various beaches along the coast on my way to Arizona.

Then next fall and winter, rather than my usual winter bowling league, I want to do some serious travelling. Haven't decided where to yet though.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

[Edit] Re: Suwannee Valley Resort.
We've passed by that resort so many times whether on our way to Cypress Cove, Key West, or up to north to Savannah, GA and points further. They are practically on a cross-roads from our Eastern travels.

I really want to experience Suwannee Valley Resort. Especially since they claim to honor veterans and first responders. Some day, one day, we'll get there. Maybe this year? :-)

This post was edited

Well worth the stop, nice folks! Its more rustic than Cypress Cove, but I like the sand over pavement anyway.

This post was edited

Just get out more and maybe contribute a little more to this site. I've got to do a better job of planning.

This post was edited

Awesome! So many great things planned.

For myself, being in Florida. It makes it easy to be spontaneous with my nudity. But I am planning on going to my local resort more this year. As well as Playalinda beach, at least 4 times!

This post was edited

Just hoping to stay alive another year, or more if lucky. At 80, everybody I grew up with is dead.

This post was edited