Certified Only group

Travel plans in 2024-2025

We are making plans to do more travels with some set ones but also future planning. Happy to chat about meeting up along the way. Currently Samoa early April Cairns via Birdsville track to Sydney June/July USA, well Texas October Hoping to visit...

Superbowl Sunday

Who else is hosting or taking part in a nude Superbowl Party? The resort I'm a member at in Middle TN although closed for winter host a members only Superbowl annually. Always a great time to share snacks and get our (Superbowl) game on, and...

Try out our little chat room

Try out the chat group. We have 132 so far that have tried it. Certified Only chat group. Give it a try!

Greetings.

Thanks for allowing me to join. Im recently back after a break. Didnt waste any time getting certified. Just want folks to know Im legit. I dont have any places to be with other nudists so I guess I live through those of you that do. But Im always...

Latest Post
by  
Grateful

Grateful to join, at least here I won't get asked for money, as a refusal always seems to offend.

Glad to be a part of the Certified club.

There so many 'bots' with profiles who seemingly are not who they say they are. Their opening line is always "I want to get to know you better". Usually, they pray upon older possibly lonely men. I truly have a lot of nudist...

Latest Post
by  
calgary alberta

hi, any calgary alberta couples looking to meet up with a single bi guy

Latest Post
by  
Australia?

Who here is from Australia? And what part of Aus are you from?

CPL and female nudist

I created group for genuine CPL and woman Nudist. This group strictly only for nudism purpose. No sexual activities/discussion allow in group. All genuine CPL and woman nudist welcome to join us. But remember before joining cam varification is...

Latest Post
by