Certified Only group

Hombre Gay Nudista Certificado!

Hola a todos! Soy Martn, un hombre gay, nudista y certificado por True Nudists! Estoy cansado de ver perfiles sin fotos, vacios, que piden amistad o tienen fotos vestidos y no estan certificados por TN y pretenden que uno los acepte como amigos....

Hello from Florida Gal!

Hello from sunny Florida! Im new here and hope to communicate with you. :)

Happy Christmas

This is what I have posted in my blog and on Twitter. Let's remember the Reason for the Season. Best wishes to all of you!

My nude video to promote nudism

I became naked in my video to promote nudism. Kindly share it. https://youtu.be/GDVJTjQ2lQg Note: nude part will start after few minutes not in the beginning and video is in Hindi language.

Critique of Big Nude Boat 2020

In my opinion, the Carnival Legend was not as good as last year's Carnival Sunshine. It would be interesting to share opinions as a number of contacts stated they were disappointed this year. I am also not too happy about next year's two...

North Carolina here!

Just saying hello. Glad to see real members. If anyone is anywhere along i95, let's hang out some time!

Latest Post
by  
Global BLOCK function

This website needs this feature badly. The site needs a BLOCK function that members can turn on that will block NON-CERTIFIED profiles. There are sooooooo many fake profiles on the site now it is getting ridiculous! A global BLOCK function that can...

Thanks for the add!

At least there is one corner of this site where the spam can't find me. Great idea.

Latest Post
by  
Hi everyone.

I want to thank you for accepting me in your group :). Greetings to all from Mexico!

Latest Post
by  
New moderators

Have been busy with life and not able to visit this group much do I observe there are new moderators?