Certified Only group

Staying nude during cooler temperatures

With fall and winter approaching how is everyone coping with staying naked? Here in the Arizona desert the days still warm up enough not to have the heat on in the house. The nighttime is getting cool enough to turn on here if I want to stay nude...

Telegram group

Nudist lovers join https://t.me/+PcU7H6m-KrozMTg1

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hello all! I'm a new joiner to this group but not terribly new to TrueNudists in general (signed up a couple of years back). I'm Noah, 34/m from Oregon! I don't know how long ago it was that TrueNudists was "great" but all I...

Finding others that are also certified

Hopefully there are other Certified groups on this site. Have not tried the chat room yet but will look into this. Until then Howdy from Australia.

Latest Post
by  
Members

I except all certified members on friend request. If people are not certified, they will be removed from my friends list.

Latest Post
by  
Certified Only Chat room group

Come join us in the chat room. Click this link to get to the chat room group There seems to be a little more activity lately. Come join the chat room Leave Skype open and say hello

Fake profiles that aquired Certification?

Over the years we have found several couples profiles that are clearly only solo males. How does this happen?

Flag a Troll

coyoteonpeyote is one. He brings up subtle descriptions of sexual criminal behaviour. I have also the feeling that he works with many accounts to feed the troll.

thank you for accepting me in the group

Latest Post
by  
New to the group

Hi there , been on Truenudists for years but never got certified. Finally got round to it and hopefully I can have some interaction and chat with real people , whether on here or chatting on cam or even meet up if it convenient. Glad I found the...

Latest Post
by