Certified Only group

Thank you

Thank you for allowing us to join. We are longtime and very sociable nudists.

Latest PostThank you.
by RealNudeCpl 
Alguien me puede explicar porque la gente no...

Alguien me puede explicar porque la gente no CERTIFICA su perfil? Cansado de rechazar pedidos de amistad de perfiles sin certificar! Cual es el proposito de tener un perfil no certificado? Que alguien por favor me lo explique! Gracias! Can someone...

Thanks for having me

New again to the site (I was active about 10 years ago under a different username). Look forward to catching up with old and new friends. Note that I have set my profile to Certified Only and most of the pics I post are private to Certified Friends....

Latest Post
by  
FLAG the new fake profiles

I get FRs from fake female profiles all the time. I FLAG them as fake over and over. I would love to see all certified people FLAG the fake profiles every day over and over. If you have questions on how to determine a fake profile drop into our...

Thanks

Hi, everyone. I am a nudist from India. Thanks for accepting my request to join this group. I am new on truenudists. Hope to find some good friends here.

Chat room activity

our chat room is starting to pick up with more activity. Hope to see more people give it a try. Be patient we are still getting new members in the room but takes time to build up. Hope to see you there and add some new topics to discuss. Link to...

Site Issues with No Response

Does anyone know a better way than the "Contact Us" page to contact the owners about an issue? I paid for the upgrade and I am not able to access any of the features. It's been over a month now and I have submitted multiple tickets via...

Chat room test

I created a chat room in my Skype call "Certified TN" The chat room has been working great! Hope to see you there and add some new topics to discuss. Link to my chat room just click here

Thanks

Hello everyone. Just thought I would say thank you for accepting me into this group. I have only recently joined True Nudists and have already made some great contacts and will hopefully be meeting up with them for walks in the countryside. I am in...

expand our group

I see we hit 1826 members today Nice to see this group growing. I hope others here invite certified members to join. The more people we have the more likely we have new interesting topics to talk about.