- Replying "Bravo" makes more sense if it is understood to attach to people that have come to grips with how they developed and are...
- Relaxing lakeside with a mug of wine and a good book isolated from the demands of life.
- SkycladMaineuploaded photos
- I have not. But I would not be opposed if that was the agreed scenario.
- SkycladMainejoined a group
- Nudist Fun House
Its a fun house to chat about anything we want, share stories, post topics to discuss, looking forward to see what all is added
- SkycladMaine here. Straight male, 50's in age. In my personal life, I am fairly vanilla in my tastes, but am not shocked by anyone else's...
- Just a thought. It may be too late in the season to book one, but try looking for Tentrr (spelling correct) sites in the Farmington area. You may...
Just an average guy seeking peaceful places to be naked. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, but more difficult to find within reasonable driving distance. Otherwise, just looking for interesting people with no drama. If I seem evasive, it is just a matter of keeping this separate from my public life. Will be more forthcoming with individuals that I come to trust. Bring it on!
NOTE: Guys! If you are truly trying to connect to build a community, cool. If you're just trolling pics, keep moving. You might, just might, have noticed that my orientation is straight. Not sorta straight. Not straight until I meet the right guy. Straight. If you happen to be gay, bi, or curious doesn't really matter to me. You do you and we can talk. However, I am a dead end for you if you're looking for a real or virtual hookup. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you might be looking for.
2nd NOTE: Ladies! I get why you get aggravated.
Michael - 56
- 5' 10"
- Some College
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People in southern or central Maine who know of nudist friendly spots. Maine has become a bit of a nudism desert. A sometimes dark sense of humor. Ability to be passionate about a point of view without being angry. Well spoken. Accepting of others but doesn't feel the need to always try to out-sympathize everyone else. Comfortable talking honestly about pretty much anything.
Reading, movies, fantasy/Sci-fi, gaming, board games, the outdoors, human behavior, serenity.
Gaurdians of the Galaxy, The Crow, Jaws, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, First Blood, The Terminator, Terminator 2, The Greatest Showman, Hair, The Dark Knight, Die Hard. The sequels/prequels to all of these I found to be a bit of a letdown for the most part.
Rock, easy listening.
Anybody that does the right thing when nobody is watching.