- Have you considered The Rivers Edge in Dewy Rose, Ga.? I like it better.
- So hot and so many nice places to skinny dip in the mtns! Anyone want to meet me there?
- Vermont's laws are that unless there is some sexual activity or expression, a nude body is not illegal. I used to live across Champlain on the...
- Lonewolf2uploaded photo
- Well, Finally, I got to lie out naked on my new deck. Despite having neighbors on both sides of me, my new deck has privacy fence on both sides and they can't see me once I sit or lie down. I hope I didn't burn anything important on my first day out
- I just finished my deck so it is now ready for naked sunning and relaxation!! Come on Warm weather !
First... I don't friend people who don't live near me unless you have some super significant interest we might share. So don't feel bad. Its just I'm not an internet friend collector. And don't try to friend me without at least messaging me why you want to friend me!!
Looking for people to go to the places in my Photos or places similar. I am a city boy yearning for the country. I have a very wide taste for many many things. Love doing things with people.... and my dogs, though they have trouble getting naked. I'm limiting my friends to real friends;. So don't bother asking if we aren't close enough to get together or have some super unique common interest we might chat about for a long time. But feel free to make comments or send me messages. I change my mind a lot.
Anonymous - 60
- 5' 11"
- Statesville, NC
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I never met a nudist I didn't like. So anyone who is a little energetic is invited to go on my travels or missions. You just don't want to have a fear of dogs.
Anything fun. Really, No Limits. I like sky diving to Chess... You choose. I ride a MTB a little, Hike and camp every week, train dogs. Eat, breath, laugh and have fun.
Anything here, try to see all the oscar winners after they win..LOL
Yes, Mostly into oldies and good beat music. Not into screaming, even rap is OK. My favorites are older stuff.. John Denver, James Taylor, Mikey Jackson, And lots of Movie themes.
Superman, Robin Hood (Men in tights), Lance Armstrong, Edyy Merckx, John Glenn, many more..