Certified Only group

CPL and female nudist

I created group for genuine CPL and woman Nudist. This group strictly only for nudism purpose. No sexual activities/discussion allow in group. All genuine CPL and woman nudist welcome to join us. But remember before joining cam varification is...

Latest Post
by  
hey thanks

thanks for adding me I definitely trust more in certified people

Omaha Nebraska

Anyone close to Omaha Nebraska interested in getting together and maybe starting a Nudist Club or something? Me and a few friends go out to Lake McConaughey every summer, but that's only a few months.I thought it would be Cool if we got...

Latest Post
by  
Promote Nudist Lifestyle

so I'm not seeing much interest in the nudist lifestyle from younger people. What do you think is the reason for this lack of interest? Post your ideas , I would like to see more of a campaign for nudism. I thought seeing more naked bike rides...

Hi and greetings from Fayetteville Arkansas

Happy, monogamous nudist couple from Arkansas here. Look forward to meeting new people

Hello

I'm pleased to join the group , I'm 61 and from the Midlands UK. Always happy to chat , have also got Skype and Whereby.

Latest Post
by  
Location, location, location, where have I...

Split time between SWFL and SEWI. Getting close to time to head north. SEWI pretty much went from winter to summer with 80 degree temp. With record temp again this week in FL, dont mind leaving. FL, in the fire season, followed by rainy season with...

Latest Post
by  
Thanks for the AD

Just deleted a bunch of groups with no activity for months/or a year and found this group while doing that. Eliminated people I never chat with and groups with no activity. spring cleaning !

Latest Post
by  
Join the Certified Only group chat room

We are now up to 93 people that have joined the chat room. Remember if you want to see activity in the chat room you have to participate. If nothing is going on then start a conversation. Link to Certified chat room

Latest Post
by  
Thanks for adding me to the group.

Feel better with Certified people. Thanks.

Latest Post
by