Do you FLAG the fakes? The SPAM is out of control

I Flag the fake profiles about ten times each time they try to friend me.
I try to Flag the SPAM profiles at least 20 or 30 times a day.
Maybe if more people would just take 5 minutes every day and Flag the SPAM profiles the owners of this site might get the hint.

This topic was edited
RE:Do you FLAG the fakes? The SPAM is out of control

Every time I see one I do. Do see they get removed in a few days.

This post was edited

Always flag, pain in the butt! We all should do our part to keep this site "clean"

This post was edited

Most of the TN messages I get are SPAM and I mark them as such. For some reason I don't seem to be able to delete any of my older messages though. (I've opened a ticket but no luck) I also mark so many fake profiles as SPAM (and block) accounts who "like" my profile. I'm assuming most are bots and I'm not sure what the end-game is with them. (I don't do that with actual TN members though. LOL) Lastly, I don't accept friend requests from these SPAM accounts but also mark them as such and block. It baffles me how many actual people accept these friend requests.

This post was edited

I flag and block them all the time. I have noticed I'm receiving less, so something must be happening.

This post was edited

I Flag and Block every day..... too many out there and more just keep coming in.

This post was edited

I Flag and Block every day..... too many out there and more just keep coming in.

Or is it a commercial organisation with a suitable bot using a load of harvested pictures?

This post was edited

ys many list a gmail hangout a/c then have a weird conversation it's out of control

This post was edited

Yes when I happen to see them

This post was edited

How do you typically identify the fake profiles?
If you want to practice go to Search, Newest Sign Up, Women. At least 90% of those supposedly from the US are fake. The ones I love are the ones that don't know where they are from (e.g., Chicago, Colorado. or New Jersey, New York) or the 48-year-olds that look like a 24-year-old supermodel, possible, but often the descriptions don't match the photo. Speaking of which, there is an extraordinary number of young models that are nudist apparently. Then there are the ones that are blatant solicitations. I have even seen one lady give rates for specific acts. Those seem to get deleted pretty quickly at least.

This post was edited

Here you go - let's see how long this one lasts - Jessicasmith441. She even gives her address in case you want to stop by.

This post was edited