RE:Do you FLAG the fakes? The SPAM is out of control

I've seen here name in several places. I have flagged her several times.

This post was edited

I flag fakes and spammers and I also block them and anyone else who views my profile and/or pictures who does not have at least one nude picture on their profile, or if all of their pictures are for friends only, or if their profile is basically blank. I also block those who are merely friend collectors. If you want me to be your friend trade a few messages with me and let's get to know each other first.

I feel that there should be levels to the website such as: if your profile isn't filled out at least 75% you can't search or browse. If you have no pictures at all, nude or not, you can't search. If you haven't paid for membership or have no nude pictures you can't look at others pictures. Sounds kind of harsh but I have a lifetime paid membership, I'm certified and I have a complete profile and nude pictures of myself, I think I should some rights here. Share these ideas with others on the website and let's make an effort to rid ourselves of the lookie-lous, fakes and spammers. Come on moderators, help us make this website what it is supposed to be: a website by nudists, for nudists.

Certification is a good start, for as far as it goes, and judging by other posts in this group it doesn't go far. I live in a nudist resort whose only requirement to live here is to pay for membership. More than half of the residents are never seen nude. It really irritates me and occasionally makes me feel uncomfortable. You are not allowed to hang out on the patio or use the pool if you are not nude (weather permitting of course) but you can still hang out in the clubhouse nude or not. Makes no sense to me.

This post was edited

I flag and bloke the obvious fakes and scammers.

This post was edited

I flag and bloke the obvious fakes and scammers.

This post was edited

How do you go about flagging a profile?

This post was edited

How do you go about flagging a profile?
Click the flag button on the profile you wish to flag?

This post was edited

Click the flag button on the profile you wish to flag?

That seems to work. I see "Likes" popping up the My Activity heading (the bell logo) and when I click on them, the poster has been removed.

This post was edited

flagged a few today - fakes , not friends

This post was edited

excellent keep up the flagging

I wish more people would take the time to flag profiles every day.

I try to every time I get on this site.

This post was edited

ridiculous, can we make an active list of flagged accounts to focus the effort? or is that breaking some kind of TN policy?
i would just start making a list here of fake profile accounts and or the web link to said page??
any thoughts, ideas or concerns...
a list that could be added to by members for members

my grammar errors included:)

This post was edited