- The ratio of fakes could be as high as 4 to one, so really the admins need all the help they can get. Your eyes and ears count. Use the SEARCH...
- Agree totally. We have places for sex, and we don't go to them expecting to eat a takeaway meal and quietly read a book, or sit in the sun....
- cruzey responded to a topic "How to become comfortable being naked in a locker room!"
- For me it was having kids. I thought - "So what if you want to critique, I know it's functional, done its job, satisfied a woman and...
- I was with some friends over the weekend talking about tattoos sagging as you age. One friend said she could have one on her breast as it wasnt big...
- I guess the thing is... they are not studying how well you get to sleep, or how comfortable/hot you are, they are studying the breathing. I'd...
- Wherever humanly possible. Definitely any private room. If on a camping trip or bunking, it's boxers until in bed and then slip them off.
- Could be seasonal. They are very overpriced for what they are. Put a fashion label on them and the price multiplies by ten! I used to prefer...
- Donald Ducking is a quaint description for a form of dress or half-dress, but should engender no more of a visual than it does on Disney. True...
Down to earth conventional guy with no axes to grind or crusades to follow. Just enjoy the comfort of being clothes free. Limiting friends to Certified Members (its easy enough).
Cruzey - 64
- 6' 0"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Couples or singles who enjoy natural living. Perhaps share some interests or just enjoy the surrounds.
Tramping, swimming, photography, computers, management, construction to name a few. Quite an eclectic range of interests really.
Avatar, Demolition Man, Dead Poets Society, Monty Python, Life of Pi, The Darjeeling Limited and similar for variety, interesting story, thought provoking or cinemtaography and just for sheer entertainment, The Expendables and movies with Jason Statham, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis.
Everything except rap and opera. Enjoy the Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Uriah Heap, Fleetwood Mac etc, but also new stuff unless its girly pop with pitch correction. Jake Budd, George Ezra, Ed Sheeran and many Indie Rock bands. Again - eclectic.
Steve Jobs, Guy Kawasaki, Elon Musk. People who think outside the box, try new things, use "first principles" and have lateral thinking abilities, resilience and fortitude.