What are you sipping?

What are you sipping this week? I made my own whiskey trail and found some Maker's Mark Cask Strength!

This topic was edited
RE:What are you sipping?

Im a fan of Buffalo Trace

This post was edited

Tullmore D.E. W. A single malt aged Irish Whisky. Aged in old Bourbon Casks, and Sherry Casks made of Oak. really smooth, goes down easy with out the tingle of some Scotch Whiskeys. About $30.00 a fifth, so a cheap Scotch.

This post was edited

Tullmore D.E. W. A single malt aged Irish Whisky. Aged in old Bourbon Casks, and Sherry Casks made of Oak. really smooth, goes down easy with out the tingle of some Scotch Whiskeys. About $30.00 a fifth, so a cheap Scotch.

This post was edited

This week sale item is Makers Mark 750 ml, just the regular bourbon. Been selling here for $17. Makes a great bourbon old fashion. Made from scratch a great cocktail.

This post was edited

This week sale item is Makers Mark 750 ml, just the regular bourbon. Been selling here for $17. Makes a great bourbon old fashion. Made from scratch a great cocktail.

This post was edited

Have a new like in a whiskey, was given a bottle of Four Gate - Brazillian Ambunana Oak - a real nice flavor that is enjoyed while sitting in the pool, looking at the night sky and thinking about the days journey

This post was edited

That Four Gate is not cheap. You got a great gift, for sure! I will have to try and find some at one of the local bourbon bars and give it a single pour before investing in a bottle. It looks like you give it at least one great review!

This post was edited

Right now have a bottle of Blue Note UCUF, Eagle Rare, and Stagg open, but enjoy a wide range of bourbons and whiskeys!

This post was edited

Whistlepig 6 year!

This post was edited

Eagle Rare, sitting at the fire pit, life is good!

This post was edited