Nudist Whiskey Enthusiasts

Blade and Bow 22

Anyone have any real first hand information about this Bourbon ?

What are you sipping?

What are you sipping this week? I made my own whiskey trail and found some Maker's Mark Cask Strength!

Can you suggest few good Whiskeys ? grew up...

Vodka Man Kettle one .. Van Gogh .. Branching out .. So I hope some one can suggest few ,,Thanks for help

Greetings Everyone!

giving TN a second shot. Hello from Louisville, KY. Looking forward to virtual happy hour sometime if anyones willing

Latest Post
by  
Celebrated Fifty!

So I turned 50 recently. It was time to celebrate with a proper pour!

My kind of group

As a long time Crown Royal drinker (31 years) I was gifted several Christmases ago with a bottle of Glenlivet 12. A very smooth well aged single malt Scotch imported from Scotland. I now have a new favorite, however it is often difficult to find in...

Rum is not that bad

We had a wine tasting festival a couple months back. And yes there were some amazing wines. But there was a distillery Booth set up in the mix. So okay I tried their whiskey. Oh was that bad ! So I told them that that Jamison is way better. So they...

Got into some blended scotch over the...

I finally got out to enjoy some solo nude time this weekend, and with it came time to appreciate a good scotch. Cadenhead is a scotch whisky purveyor in Edinburgh. This one is peaty and a bit toasty. It was delicious for the occasion!

Latest Post
by  
Favorite Whiskey Cocktails?

Apparently, March 24 was national cocktail day in the US. So, I poured myself one of my favorites - a bourbon Old Fashioned. The drink has a history of being the first cocktail in the US. Mine was Eagle Rare bourbon, Angostura bitters over one...