Nudist Whiskey Enthusiasts

50 percent alcohol bourbon

Does anyone here prefer stronger whiskey? I recently discovered a bourbon called Early Times (I think that was the name of it), and they said it was originally a medicinal whisky. It certainly acts fast...and doesn't take much to put you over...

Wellers and a Beautiful Saturday in St. Lucia

A beautiful Saturday morning, August 15, 2020 in at Bay Garden Beach Resort in St. Lucia. One way to enjoy the Quarantine!!!

Wheated Bourbon - Wellers

Enjoying at the Pool bar in St. Lucia. Woo Hoo

Splendid day at the nudist retreat

It was a splendid day at the nudist retreat today. I capped it off with one of my favorite bourbons. Old Forester Statesman.

Latest Post
by  
Hoarding

I have only 12 toilet rolls but I have 5 full bottles of single malt scotch whisky. I guess that's about right.

Small Batch Bourbon

For anyone who lives in New England there is a Small Batch Micro Distillery in Seabrook New Hampshire called "Smoky Quartz" right off Rt 1. If you are into Bourbon you have to stop for a taste of their "V5 100% Corn Mash Bourbon"...

Great value whiskeys?

I recently visited one of the top bourbon bars in the country. There, we were introduced to Ancient Ancient Age....a bourbon under $20 per bottle. It was delicious and a great value! What Great Values do you like to drink while nude?

Antidote

I'm told that alcohol is a good antiviral but it has to be more than 40%. Of course I take it internally in the form of a good single malt scotch whisky. Being over 70 I'm in a higher risk group for coronavirus. So I'll have to keep...

Whiskey and Nudism

This has to be the best group I have seen so far on Truenudists! I work in the liquor industry, and one of my biggest hobbies is nudism, so the combination is perfect. In my liquor cabinet right now, I have Singleton single malt, Wild Turkey, Old...

Any Holiday Gifts

Did anyone give or receive a bourbon for the holidays ? If you gave a bottle was it favorite you like and want others to enjoy (maybe with a note to have the recipient to join you nude ) for a taste test . If you recieved a bottle , any particular...