RE:Being Exhibitionist

Total exhibitionist here! I love taking my clothes off in front of other men, gay or straight. I also love to attend house parties with naked men inside our outdoors. My fantasy is that someone is watching through a window or fence or balcony. I spent as much time as possible naked on my condo balcony when I lived in Miami. Currently living in Indiana but moving back to South Florida soon and can't wait to meet other exhibitionists and see what happens.....

This post was edited

An erection occurs in dressed people no less than naked. Its just more noticeable in the nude )))

This post was edited

I like being naked around other naked folks, nothing sexual just people enjoying themselves the natural way.

This post was edited

It has always been a no brainer to me. Having visited several nudist resorts, one of the best times in the world is all nude. Nobody googles/ogles.... just a group of people naked. Since very young, love showing off the skin me. Bit of a rush, chill, just knowing some one else somewhere else kniws as much about you physically as you do yourself.

This post was edited

I think all Nudist had a bit of Exhibitionist in them.

This post was edited

Dont forget were also Voyeur. So weve just gotten good at not making it obvious. Oh yes we love to be exhibitionists. Think about the Body Jewelry. And body hair with or without and what we do with it.

This post was edited
iRE:Being Exhibitionist

I love to go into a secluded area in the woods , take off my clothes and sit down somewhere in the sun then set up my phone to video and film myself. l always delete the video and never send it to anyone.i would be very turned on if I knew someone else was watching it.
425-652-6750 for txt

This post was edited
RE:iRE:Being Exhibitionist

As an Exhibitionist I chose somewhere that isn't secluded. And any photos get posted her on TN or on other websites. The photo below was taken in the sand dunes at Mas Palomas. I wasn't the only one with a photo. Those on the camels were taking some too. I've been in other places where I've enjoyed being photographed, and not only on beaches. One was in Central Harrogate (a posh Yorkshire, UK town) where I had to pose for a hen party

This post was edited

I like to be naked but it is not really exhibitionism when I am naked alone at home or in a naturist place where people are naked. I do not like to shock others. If I am completely undressed in a area where it is forbidden to be there, it is because the place is deserted. On the other hand, I have already happened to be naked in the presence of a person dressed without any discomfort if this is a friend who accepts this kind of situation which gives me some pleasure.

This post was edited

love being nude... everytime I can,,, I take a selfie...

would love to meet like minded people (gals & guys) to share the experience... connect up with me.. for platonic friends or more.

stephen

This post was edited