Totally Bare

Anyone ever had the opportunity to launch a boat naked and have no clothing with you while on board?
If so, where did you do this and how long was the trip?

This topic was edited
RE:Totally Bare

I have not. Most places you have to be a number of miles off the coast. Before you can strip.

This post was edited

This probably doesnt count but my boat is on a hoist and a few times when the conditions were right I was able to walk nude to the boat, remove the cover and lower into the water and head out for a tour of the lake. Today I had to wait till i was on the lake, but still enjoyable .

On the occasions you mention, does that mean that you had no clothing with you on the boat?
What kind of boat is it and how long were you on it?

This post was edited

My sister and I have a lakeside cabin i. Central Florida. When I am out there I am almost always naked. We keep a canoe locked to a tree by the shore, And frequently I take my motorboat. Either boat I always launch nude, and the time on the water is always nude. Typically an hour or two at a time.

This post was edited

Now that sounds like a totally awesome time. Wish, I could do that.

This post was edited

At Hedonism II, we always do the nude catamaran cruise and the snorkeling trip. We never take any clothes for either of these.

The snorkeling trip is always fun because they take you out to an area where other resorts also frequent, so we're out there snorkeling in the nude among the textiled resort guests. And the last time we did the nude cruise, the catamaran pulled in so close to the Sandals resort beach that we almost beached to boat. We got to show their guests how the fun people party!

This post was edited