Thongs and G-Strings are sexy!

Who knew that at 50 years of age Id start enjoying wearing thongs, etc. Never thought I had a body nice enough to do so but now at this age I find its fun for me and I no longer give a shit if people dont care to see me wearing them. Getting older gets better and better.

This topic was edited
RE:Thongs and G-Strings are sexy!

I started at 56. Love it and won't go back even though I don't really have the body for it now. I've got to get back in the he gym and lose 20 pounds!

This post was edited

I think you look great in them! I have developed a tiny suit fetish.. since my late fortys. I agree with uou I dont care what people think. I do try to stay in shape but im no 25 year old anymore. I still love the exposure these little suits give!

This post was edited

They are the perfect alternative when nude isn't possible. As underwear, they provide just the support I like without all the bulk.

This post was edited

When I am on a beach where I can not be nude, I prefer a c-string. smaller than a g-string and you don't get tan lines. look them up on Ebay

This post was edited

When I am on a beach where I can not be nude, I prefer a c-string. smaller than a g-string and you don't get tan lines. look them up on Ebay

I don't wear one often enough or long enough to get tan lines - and I suspect the transparent one I'm wearing in these pictures helps.

This post was edited

Yes they are!! I love wearing my thongs and skimpy swimsuits and underwear! Feels great laying out in the sun or swimming in my thong. Dont have a g-string yet but need to get one...even better tan.

This post was edited

Yes they are!! I love wearing my thongs and skimpy swimsuits and underwear! Feels great laying out in the sun or swimming in my thong. Dont have a g-string yet but need to get one...even better tan.

They are definitely sexier like the g-string I am wearing on the picture.

This post was edited

Im sure they are. Less material and sure ladies dont complain. Ordering a few from Mensuas. Going to wear My new g-strings when I hit blind creek beach in early April. Not all parts are clothing optional so will be wearing my gs some of the time.

This post was edited

Just got a black g-string for wearing on beaches while cant be nude, such as walking from the parking lot to the nude section at Blind Creek. My wife thinks its cute. :)

This post was edited

Since first getting pairs as underwear in the '90s I cannot remember when I last wore larger styles. Perhaps around 2000.

I've had at least one swim thong for about the same time, but they don't get worn much at the beach when I am with my wife, as she does not like the lack of coverage unless we have the beach to ourselves and then she's fine with nude. Likewise if I am on my own I'll either be somewhere that I feel a thong is too daring or in a full CO environment.

I my try a thing next time I visit the Co beach for the walk in,, though.

This post was edited