RE:What was the longest time you were naked?

In my log, I indicated what I wore and why.I finally started keeping a log of the time I spend with clothing on and with shoes on.Do you also track shirts and shorts/slack separately?

When did you start?
Would be interested to find out how often you wore what when you have kept the log long enough to be meaningful rather than random.

This post was edited

My longest time is about 105 hours which excluding having sandals on when doing jobs which needed them I never had cloths on at all.

This post was edited

Just started. So, not very meaningful at this point. Not enough data points.When did you start?Would be interested to find out how often you wore what when you have kept the log long enough to be meaningful rather than random.

How is your clothing log working out now that you are 3 months into it?
How often did you wear shorts? a shirt? long slacks?
Around the time you started the log, you also said that you were planning to go through your clothing supply and get rid of what you didn't need.
Have you done so yet?
If so, how much did you keep?

This post was edited

I've only been naked for a few hours at a time. 10 at most if you count sleeping naked.

I wish I could be naked for days, or weeks. Maybe one day, I'll be so lucky.

This post was edited

thanks to the lock down most of us are experiencing I set a new record 107 hrs without clothing. ( 4 days plus) All solo, the previous record I hosted company for part of my three day plus streak. But alas company dried up here recently

This post was edited

thanks to the lock down most of us are experiencing I set a new record 107 hrs without clothing. ( 4 days plus) All solo, the previous record I hosted company for part of my three day plus streak. But alas company dried up here recently

My goal is about 107 hours, 4 days and 5 nights, but don't know when I will get there. Anything longer than that would not appeal to me unless I could convince my wife to go to a clothing optional resort.
During the current situation, our grandson is going to be spending a lot of time here while school is closed, so I will probably be nude less than average while most of you are having additional nude time.

This post was edited

Two people on another board posted that they have been continuously totally naked for 30 and 35 days due in part ot Covid stay at home orders.
Anyone on this board in the same range?

This post was edited

Someone else on the same board checked in at 42 today and is aiming for 60+.

This post was edited

It's been a little over 2 weeks and still going for me!

This post was edited

Two people on another board posted that they have been continuously totally naked for 30 and 35 days due in part ot Covid stay at home orders.Anyone on this board in the same range?

Both of them ended their streaks shortly thereafter

This post was edited