Skype chatrooms

Active Skype Chatrooms : TN / Skype room - cleanish chatroom to catch up . Seniors room - For 50+guys only . Naked Playroom - for naked fun :) . Naked Lounge - lounge around and chat naked . Nudist Fun Room - lighthearted fun room mainly for smallish guys to chat non judgemental . Aussie Room - for aussie nudists only . also have a new yoga chatroom, for nude yoga sessions . message with your skype and what rooms your interested in if you want to join . some with limited spots .

This topic was edited
RE:Skype chatrooms

is there a list of skype groups or chatrooms? and how do you get into them ?
live:frodo2748_1

This post was edited

Good morning
I definitely would be interested in the naked playroom.
Thank You
Troy

This post was edited

I'm interested in any naked all make chats. I'm on Skype but can't find groups. My Skype is open to all guys

letschat1965@gmail.com

This post was edited

Im living at my partners house during the Stay at Home order... I dont get much nude time (other people live with him) ... I also dont get a lot of Skype time... which isnt really a complaint in that were getting lots of us naked in bed time!!!

This post was edited

Hi all new to group would love join a group with other naturists
Skype username : cheekymonkey12044

This post was edited

I'd like to join a nude sky chat
Please let me know
Thanks

This post was edited

I would be interested in Skype room , Naked Lounge . Nudist Fun Room . My Skype is geaglescout_1 Thanks

This post was edited

Hello dear members of this group... I would like to join your group for chatting and playing... It is very important that we morally support each other in this difficult period of time...
Please do not hesitate to contact me on TrueSwingers.com; profile: "fantaseur". You can find me there often, in particular tomorrow (April 13, 2020) at about 11AM New York time.
Take care... Max

This post was edited

How do you access these rooms? Sorry.. I may just be stupid. Do you just search?

This post was edited

hey i would love to join the groups Naked Playroom ,Naked Lounge ,. Nudist Fun Room - and the yoga room pls
skype is
live:vuile_patat
cant wait

This post was edited