- maxtisch2 responded to a topic "Look at me while I am completely naked without shame"
- maxtisch2joined a group
- ASIAN NUDIST
gather all nudist and naturist from asian, lets show the world that asian loves nature!
- maxtisch2joined a group
- INDIAN NATURIST CLUB IN INDIA
ONLY PERMISSION TO TRUE INDIAN PERSON & LIKE A INDIAN PERSON.
- Hello... I am 75 and happy... Hello... Why are you so serious? Cheer up!!! Would you like to chat with camera? It will let us maintain and expand our...
- Hello... My home address is in Ontario, Canada... Quarantine now... Pity...
- Hello... I will be happy to help you... Would you like to chat with camera? It will let us expand our friendly contacts in this difficult time of...
Optimistic, understanding, flexible, open minded and easy going. My utmost satisfaction is when I make my friends happy.
Anonymous - 75
- 5' 9"
- small town in Finland
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Business consulting
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People who understand me. Inability or unwillingness to understand each other is the source of all troubles between persons and nations.
1. Nudism. 2. Travelling Fly and Drive. Having arrived to a certain place by air, I rent a car and drive through towns and villages of France, Deutschland, Luxemburg, Espana, Portugal, Oesterreich, Hrvatsko, Cesko, Slovenje, Magyar, Svizzera, Belgie, Italia, etc., feeling the nature, admiring masterpieces, talking to people, tasting food, drinking wines... 3. Paranormal and UFOs. I think that the abilities of the human brain are virtually unlimited and that extraterrestrial civilizations watch us every day with growing apprehension... 4. Photography. I would like to show the best of what I have seen to all my friends... 5. Chatting in person and on cam. I would like to discuss international affairs, politics, economy, history, philosophy, morals, UFOs, etc. with people of various races, nationalities, ages, experiences and views.
E.g.: Sixth Sense, Apt Pupil, Final Countdown, Blue Lagoon 1, Death Wish 1, Death Wish 2, Salem's Lot, Mystery of Death (Documentary with Natalia Bekhtereva and H. Robert Horvitz. Modern science follows religion in stating that death is not the end but rather a transition.)
J.-S. Bach, A.Vivaldi, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Yves Montand, Joe Dassin, Cesaria Evora, Julio Iglecias, Ercilia Costa, Karel Gott, French accordeon, James Last, Paul Mauriat, romantic guitar, flamenco, fado, Irish/German pub/bierstube songs.
1. Nelson Mandela. He was jailed for 27 years in a horrible South African jail under apartheid but did not lose his trust in the humanity and, having become the President, did not prosecute his former torturers. This is a great example of dignity and commitment to principles. I am not a racist but I do not know any white man, who has suffered so much because of his race and still continued to trust that all humans are brothers. 2. Sir Winston Churchill. Once during WWII Churchill made an inspection tour of the British Forces in the Egyptian desert. His train was pulled by a steam engine and the movement was slow. It is known that Churchill had a life-long tradition to take a hot bath every day, independently of circumstances. During this trip as well he insisted that his aides arrange for such a bath. But they told him that it was impossible to find a hot bath in the desert. Finally Churchill got furious and ordered to fill a metal barrel with hot water from the steam engine boiler. Then he undressed to nudity in the presence of all his retinue and dropped his stout body into the barrel. Sitting in the water and puffing his famous cigar, he commented, addressing his comment to all: Ha-ha... They tried to convince me that it was impossible to find a hot bath in the desert.When during Churchill's visit to USA in 1941 President Roosevelt wheeled in his wheelchair into the guest bathroom to find a naked Churchill emerging from his bath, Churchill said unashamedly: The Prime Minister has nothing to hide from the President of the United States. (http://www.winston-churchill-leadership.com/churchill-quote-politics.html)