Working from home

I am lucky enough to be able to work from h a couple of days a week and spend most of those days Donald Ducking. Cant go fully nude due to the risk of video calls. Nobody has a clue.

This topic was edited
RE:Working from home

We have a major heat spell going on here and I am spending my day working from home with just a light shirt on.......fantastic!

This post was edited

Lol I do the same thing

This post was edited

Man, I have been doing it recently because of video conferences.

This post was edited

In these "Work From Home" days of the CV-19 "Safer-at-Home" quarantine... If i'm not 100% naked... then I'm DD'ing!!! (sometimes, the air conditioning here in Miami Beach can get a little chilly ]]] but need to minimize the humidity!)

This post was edited

"DDing" by any chance means the same as freeballing? or Going commando?

This post was edited

"DDing" by any chance means the same as freeballing? or Going commando?

Close.... Commando and freeballing = nothing under your pants/shorts
DDing = nude from waist down like Donald Duck!

This post was edited

LOL... Thx for letting me know.

This post was edited

I am lucky enough to be able to work from h a couple of days a week and spend most of those days Donald Ducking. Cant go fully nude due to the risk of video calls. Nobody has a clue.

That works while sitting at a desk (we could fantasize about our TV news readers Donald Ducking). But what happens if you have to stand up to get something or to go to the toilet?

This post was edited

I am lucky enough to be able to work from h a couple of days a week and spend most of those days Donald Ducking. Cant go fully nude due to the risk of video calls. Nobody has a clue.That works while sitting at a desk (we could fantasize about our TV news readers Donald Ducking). But what happens if you have to stand up to get something or to go to the toilet?

Not quite Donald Ducking, but, Will Reeve was caught on camera wearing short gym shorts with a dress shirt and jacket.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2020/04/29/reporter-no-pants-abc-good-morning-america-eg-orig.cnn

This post was edited

Since I've been working from home, I've been 'shirt only' during the day. If it weren't for daily video conferencing and the occasional video call from co-workers, I'd be nude all day, every day! However, when the work day is over, full nude. I enjoy the freedom of being nude while working from home, next to my patio window. Anyone looking up would see me working while wearing a shirt. One of benefits of being on the top floor. This allows me the feeling of being nude all day for days! Weeks!

This post was edited