Posting Videos Problem

Is there another moderator of a Truenudists Group here on this MANS Group who might be able to help me? I am unable to post my videos here, and have had the same problem with the videos of our members not uploading as well? Does anyone know if there is something I have to change in settings? I can find nothing in "Settings" that relates to videos or pictures.

This topic was edited
RE:Posting Videos Problem

Best recommendation may be to post video to an alternate platform and link to it from here.

To confirm your situation, I attempted upload of test video. The system confirmed upload, but displayed as "media not found" in the group's media gallery. Tried a few different sizes and video formats in case there were simply limitations, but nothing seems to load.

Do you have examples of other groups with video uploaded to their galleries?

This post was edited

CoRYYC thank you for your suggestion.
What you experienced is exactly what I experienced. The site said it was uploading but when it finished it said "Media not found". I tried two different videos several times each, and a group member tried to add his video as well. The same thing happened to him. However, he was able to post it successfully to his personal page .
I have noticed on personal pages the "Media not found" announcement often appears, but some personal pages do have working videos.
I will research what is happening with other Groups to learn if any other groups have successful or unsuccessful videos posted.
Thank you.

This post was edited

I have been unable to post a video on this group. I have tried several more times, unsuccessfully.
So, I have posted all the naked Active Stretching videos on my home page.
Contact me privately at Littlebare_AS@Yahoo.com if you would like longer, more fully explained Active Stretching videos. Sadly, they are done clothed, not naked, but they offer much more information. If you contact me, be sure you identify yourself as a friend on Truenudists and a member of this MANS group.
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing more Active Stretching with you.

This post was edited