- Responding to OP, there is a vast group of newer generation people taking part in clothing optional recreation. They are simply doing it in groups...
- CoRYYC responded to a topic "What was the state of nudity like when you were in your college's shower or locker room?"
- It took very little time for people to find their comfort zone in the student residences at University of Calgary. The traditional residences had...
- Spot on, stoneandy, especially the bit about failing uptake of newer generations of sophisticated online users. The dropping of Flash support later...
- This will not be decided by an online discussion thread. Each workplace is unique. Ask your HR department or leadership team.
- Best recommendation may be to post video to an alternate platform and link to it from here. To confirm your situation, I attempted upload of test...
- Have used propane most of my life, but in the recent years really starting to prefer open pit wood fires for both flavour and ambiance. Actual...
Casual nudist. Have tried nude hiking, yoga, water slide and wave pools, beach volleyball, sunbathing, and posing for figure drawing. Looking forward to extending this list.
Although I work from home and am nude a lot of the time, I don't self-identify as a nudist in the purest sense.
Currently working with a local organization to further develop events, and to advocate for the normalization of context-appropriate nude recreation.
Reduced social stigma can encourage involvement of infrequent or spontaneous participants. Some people just want to try one or two activities without fully committing to the nudist lifestyle. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
What do you enjoy doing nude, and how do you feel about the lifestyle in general?
Thanks for reading my profile!
CoR YYC - 53
- 5' 5"
- Some College
- Income Level
- Communications Strategy
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Participants and coordinators of organized nude events. What do you enjoy most, what social or organizational hurdles did you overcome, what sorts of things have you yet to try?
Casual conversation always welcome: photography, painting, songwriting, fiction writing, graphic novels, hockey, politics. Any discussion improves with coffee or wine. I play guitar and piano poorly, but it is a happy noise and I like it.
Irma La Douce, It's a Wonderful Life, Goon, Any Given Sunday, Bull Durham, Scrooged, Fifth Element, Bullets Over Broadway
Listening to Kate Miller-Heidke, Birdheat, Grey Eye Glances, the Box, Saga, Halestorm, and Alan Parsons Project at the moment. Virtually all live music is enjoyable, especially acoustic jams in intimate settings such as coffee shops and smaller pubs.
Parents, obvis. Historical people whose achievements I find inspiring: Nikola Tesla, Hedy Lamarr, Fritz Lang & Thea von Harbou, Lotte Reiniger, David Bowie.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details