I'd be too sby

But i was never exposed to someone doing that?

This topic was edited
RE:I'd be too sby

Id always wanted to. But probably chicken out in a big crowd.

This post was edited

I'd be too shy for this too. I can only clearly remember having seen this done once, and that was several years ago. When I was in my 20s, I worked for a company where there were only about 3 or 4 guys working in a building with around 30 women. Needless to say, the men's restroom was almost always empty. One day I walked in and a younger coworker (around 21 or 22) was at the urinal. He had dropped his pants so that they were below the bottom of his butt, and had pulled his shirt up over his waist. He was not wearing any underwear, and his nice round, blonde furred ass was on full display. He turned his head and locked eyes with me the moment I walked in. I didn't say anything about it (probably said "hi")., but walked on past him to the stall to do my business. From the look on his face, I think he was deeply embarrassed, but basically frozen. I think I would be embarrassed too, but I am not sure why. It would not have bothered me in the least to have taken a shower with this guy, but the idea of letting him see my butt while I was urinating would somehow seem uncomfortable. It makes no sense.

This post was edited

If I am wearing trousers I undo my waistband and fly to pee, I have done so for most of my adult life. The flow is better and I void completely. When I am wearing shorts with no fly I drop them low enough to hang over the waistband to pee, which means my arse is sometimes exposed. Being naked is so much easier!

This post was edited