Urinal pants down

Pants definitely DOWN..!

Love going into a urinal and dropping my trousers and pants to take a pee. It feels so much freer...just let my tackle dangle and let the flow go. Other guys have been in there when Ive done it and no one has complained....and I quite like my butt...

SHORTS AROUND ANKLES EVERY TIME

in summer wearing baggy gym shorts standin at urinal to piss those shorts is pulled and dropped - any excuse get some air all over down under - any dude lookin well that on them - i got no fucks to give on that - all males should do like me . . . in...

Hi guys

I haven't really been to urinals for agers but used to be a very frequent "visitor." Now I'm mnaked as much as I can with the limits Norwegian climate gives and try to piss all naked.

Latest Post
by  
Naked in Noosa

First trip to Noosa. Arrived on a Friday. Headed to the pub. Bar packed with tradies wearing short shorts. Had a couple of beers. Needed a piss. Standing pissing at the trough with my boardies around my ankles when a tall, sinewy blond came in. Just...

Latest Post
by  
Pants down

its usual where I am in the UK to have pants up but being a nudist I prefer to get them down in fact get undressed totaly in a toilet a few guys have looked shocked when they have come in but it soon passes did go in a favourite public toilet a good...

Hi all

Just joined. I did, a couple of times but where have they gone, all the urinals? When I was a kid they weere everywhere. I'd love to enter one and see a guy with his pants down..... Nice media by the way......

Latest Post
by