My report from a visit Sunday 6/14

Figuring there would be a line, especially after reading the last post, I got to the gate around 11:30. That proved to be good timing. Just minutes later there were several cars behind me. Id guess about 15-20 in front of me.

By the time I got to lot 5 there were only about half a dozen other cars. Not sure what the experience would be like on a weekday.

Great weather and a crowd that indicated a full parking lot most of the time I was there. I actually stayed fairly late to the point where I was just one of a few people left. I would have to guess most people started trickling out around 5:00 or so.

Glad to have it open again, and hopefully the morning openings will be back soon. Love to be there at sunrise! I usually go in the morning so it was different to get there and have it already be hot. But at least I didnt need my repellent!

Hope you all enjoy getting back there as well.

This topic was edited
RE:My report from a visit Sunday 6/14

Thanks for the update. Thinking of going tomorrow.

This post was edited

glad to hear its open need to make a roadtrip

This post was edited

hope you like chat

This post was edited

hope you like chat

This post was edited

hello

This post was edited

Good to know.

This post was edited

Good Morning!

This post was edited

Thanks for the update Drun16 I am thinking about going next Monday or Tuesday and was curious about what time the gate backed up.

This post was edited

Thank you

This post was edited

On google maps satellite view you can count about 37 official parking spaces. And they are pretty strict about that. Assuming 1.5 people per car (I really dont know what the couple/single ratio is) that would be around 55 people. And keep in mind people are going nude north of the boardwalk as well these days so even though the lot is packed theres PLENTY of wide open beach to enjoy.

This post was edited