RE:Single Male Nudists

Can anybody who runs one of these campgrounds or resort chime in here? I'd be interesting in knowing if that's a real issue or just a perceived one. It occurs to me that it might have been a real issue once upon a time, before nudism became more common.
You are asking for a blanket response and I am not sure it is available. Clothing optional venues have different clientele and business models so they will approach it differently

This post was edited

I have never been to a nudist resort nor camp. I've only enjoyed nude beaches. I hear too many stories of how resorts tend to frown upon single nude males...imagine that... and in some cases, charge MORE for single males, which I do not appreciate. So I have basically avoided and put the idea of attending one completely out of my mind. IF I was part of a group that was going, that would be fine. Otherwise, they can have it. I'm not paying for someone to merely tolerate me or treat me like shit.

This post was edited

I'm having the same thoughts. I'm thinking of working my way up to a resort.. I feel like if I went now, I'd just hide in my room

This post was edited