Where did your nude journey begin?

My early beginnings of nude appreciation,
Several years after high school in 1980 I was passing by a local gentlemens club one evening and wondered what happened in there. Eventually I built up enough nerve to stop by and go inside. To my complete astonishment I found eight or so women wearing nothing but a tiny heart shaped patch supported by what looked like fishing line and no tops. Wow, I had never experienced this before! They wondered around the entire place in complete comfort almost nude! I could not imagine being so brave and unencumbered. I realize their purpose was to relieve my wallet of any Benjamins but I was most excited of the thought of being so naked interacting with clothed people.
This worked on me for several hours. I decided I would have to experience this again. At this time in my life my mode of transport was a Honda Interstate motorcycle. Still being a young at heart male I often rode around in my gym shorts, no underwear and a t-shirt, not really proper gear for bike riding but I returned to the club one evening as such and proceeded in. I was studied closely by most of the patrons but eventually found a spot to sit. I found my self wondering what it would feel like to strip and venture through the club as all the women do, standing right up to someone nude and visiting. After several drinks I decided this idea was most likely was too daring for me but I could not get it out of my mind.
After exercising what little sense was left in there, I exited to my motorcycle and drove off. About three miles away my brain stopped working. I found myself back in the parking lot standing beside my bike. My other brain took off the shorts and shirt and threw them as far as possible! I stood nude in an established parking lot in total amazement and serious male excitement. What would happen if I just walked in nude? There were other partially nude women in there. I took the other brains advice and started walking through the parking lot. I have never been so excited in my life! I was being led by my other brain which had all of my blood pounding excessively trying to come to some type of conclusion! Skin twitching, all blood evacuated from my real head, I stepped within three steps of the front door when my body exploded in ecstasy. I was frozen in place and could not find the strength to move as my body had cheated on me, or did it? After a few heart pounding moments, I again found myself seated on my motorcycle in the parking lot, but had no idea where my clothes were. I did not mind this due to the fact the gym shorts would most likely not fit over my other brain anyway which was still trying to lead me around! All of this had happened without a single soul seeing me. How did this happen? It was wonderful to be in a place nude that I was not supposed to be! I drove the ten miles or so back home as such.
These days most of the male excitement has retired. I do find complete enjoyment being unencumbered in front of anyone who is so inclined to experience nudity. I now realize where it began!
Where did your journey begin?

This topic was edited
RE:Where did your nude journey begin?

I was junior high age when being nude became centered in my mind. I would wake up in the middle of the night with the strongest urge to be naked. I would take off my pajamas, very quietly open the back door, and run around the yard and close neighborhood. I also felt the blood pounding in my head, and was amazed how effortless nude running seemed to be. I still get that urge and feeling even though I've moved on to nude clubs and resorts.

This post was edited

I remember camping in our backyard with other kids from the neighborhood. Around midnight or so, we would go streaking. Daring each other to go under the streetlights and such. We were so young, not a pube in sight. I love to be naked as much as possible ever since then.

This post was edited

I was around 9 -10 when I first tryed sleeping nude it felt great , I use to wait till my parents went out I would undress and go around the house nude till I thought they would be comming home I even went out in the backyard the sun felt great on my body . Once I was playing darts in the basement and lost track of time next thing I hear my mother comming down staires her and my sister see me and start laughing

This post was edited

I know the feeling, later in life I began exploring getting out in public early in the AM. You can read it here, Daring Nudists!!This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.

This post was edited

I too began to venture out after the first experience and still find it fascinating today.
You can read it here, Daring Nudists!!This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.

This post was edited

I too began to venture out after the first experience and still find it fascinating today.
You can read it here, Daring Nudists!!This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.

This post was edited

Yes I remember that now.
My parents worked nights on weekends. I was high school age. I remember going outside at night and walking or running around naked. Swimming in the pool.
Even as a kid playing in the lake. I took my suit off.
Hell I remember being in church thinking of being naked. (I am going to hell lol.
When my wife son moved out. I closed the door and dropped my shorts.
Freedom ever since.
To this day I dare myself to walk the neighborhood naked. Or just sitting on the front porch drinking coffee. Before the sun comes up. When its a little cooler.
Now I go camping, hiking, parties and even massages naked.
Like I said Freedom. Jim
Oh and naked hugs

This post was edited

My early beginnings of nude appreciation,Several years after high school in 1980 I was passing by a local gentlemens club one evening and wondered what happened in there. Eventually I built up enough nerve to stop by and go inside. To my complete astonishment I found eight or so women wearing nothing but a tiny heart shaped patch supported by what looked like fishing line and no tops. Wow, I had never experienced this before! They wondered around the entire place in complete comfort almost nude! I could not imagine being so brave and unencumbered. I realize their purpose was to relieve my wallet of any Benjamins but I was most excited of the thought of being so naked interacting with clothed people.This worked on me for several hours. I decided I would have to experience this again. At this time in my life my mode of transport was a Honda Interstate motorcycle. Still being a young at heart male I often rode around in my gym shorts, no underwear and a t-shirt, not really proper gear for bike riding but I returned to the club one evening as such and proceeded in. I was studied closely by most of the patrons but eventually found a spot to sit. I found my self wondering what it would feel like to strip and venture through the club as all the women do, standing right up to someone nude and visiting. After several drinks I decided this idea was most likely was too daring for me but I could not get it out of my mind.After exercising what little sense was left in there, I exited to my motorcycle and drove off. About three miles away my brain stopped working. I found myself back in the parking lot standing beside my bike. My other brain took off the shorts and shirt and threw them as far as possible! I stood nude in an established parking lot in total amazement and serious male excitement. What would happen if I just walked in nude? There were other partially nude women in there. I took the other brains advice and started walking through the parking lot. I have never been so excited in my life! I was being led by my other brain which had all of my blood pounding excessively trying to come to some type of conclusion! Skin twitching, all blood evacuated from my real head, I stepped within three steps of the front door when my body exploded in ecstasy. I was frozen in place and could not find the strength to move as my body had cheated on me, or did it? After a few heart pounding moments, I again found myself seated on my motorcycle in the parking lot, but had no idea where my clothes were. I did not mind this due to the fact the gym shorts would most likely not fit over my other brain anyway which was still trying to lead me around! All of this had happened without a single soul seeing me. How did this happen? It was wonderful to be in a place nude that I was not supposed to be! I drove the ten miles or so back home as such.These days most of the male excitement has retired. I do find complete enjoyment being unencumbered in front of anyone who is so inclined to experience nudity. I now realize where it began!Where did your journey begin?

Did any one see you on the way home?
Your motorcycle attire reminds me of a friend I had in the 70s that rode I very short low ride shorts, flip flops and no shirt!

This post was edited

I began my nude journey in junior high school. Id always enjoyed taking my clothes off, even as a child. In days Id play sick to miss a day of school, when I had the house to myself, Id strip nude immediately. One afternoon I thought Id slip outside to see how it felt. Id seen pictures in Dads playboy magazine of women outside and had to experience the joy. WOW I was hooked. I cant spend enough time outside nude. Wonderful feeling.

This post was edited

As a child I always enjoyed taking my clothes off. When I was 13 I was laying out of school and decided to go outside with with my pants open. I felt so daring. Very quickly I decided to step back inside and take off my pants. Quick trip outside and I decided to get completely nude. I realized this was how I wanted to be as much as possible. I would strip nude anytime I was home alone and go outside. I began walking further out, to the mailbox and etc. I was caught by my neighbor once but she never said anything. My escapades keep going...

This post was edited